• Corner medical office suite, move-in ready and available immediately
• Space includes high-end medical installation with 2 surgical suites and 10 exam rooms
• 2 exam rooms outfitted with private bathrooms, reception, waiting room, storage and miscellaneous workspace
• Ideal use for an established practitioner or group of allied practitioners
• Furniture and telecom equipment can be made available
Situated in the heart of FiDi in Lower Manhattan, 125 Maiden Lane, also known as Water Street Plaza, is just steps away from 16 subway lines, the New Jersey PATH, and the Staten Island ferry. The 17-story, 368,ooo+ SF office condo building features a beautiful roof deck and courtyard with river views, a fully-equipped exercise room with lockers and showers, and a full-service 24/7 lobby with on-site management, security, and staff.
Recently, 125 Maiden Lane has undergone extensive retrofits to its mechanical systems and building-wide controls. When the renovations are complete the building is expected to receive a LEED Silver Certification.
There are a number of services and amenities available at 125 Maiden:
• Awarded LEED Silver Designation since 2011
• EPA’s Energy Star Portfolio Manager Certification
• 24/7 Access, 24/7 lobby attendant
• Access to complimentary in-building fitness center
• Landscaped roof garden
• Museum-quality rotating art exhibitions in lobby and atrium.
• Digital directory in the building lobby
• On-site management
By late next year the Fulton Center Transport Hub will be complete, combining the 2-3-4-5-A-C-E-J-N-R-Z subway lines into a single high visibility station. Once complete it will service more than 250,000 people a day with refurbished stations and services.
You can view additional building specs here.
Founded in 1966, Time Equities, Inc.(TEI) has been in the real estate investment, development, and asset & property management business for more than 50 years. TEI’s current portfolio is comprised of approximately 31.1 million square feet of residential, industrial, office and retail property – including over 4,000 multi-family apartment units. In addition, TEI is involved in various stages of development and pre-development of constructing approximately 1.4 million square feet of various property types which include at least 1,447 residential units. With properties in 30 states, five Canadian provinces, Germany, the Netherlands, and Anguilla, TEI’s portfolio benefits from a diversity of property types, sizes and markets. There are concentrations in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and West Coast, and new markets are always being evaluated.